Introducing our new USB AVR JTAG Debugger & Programmer ! Program and debug your Atmel
AVR Microcontroller project with our great new JTAG interface. This unit plugs directly
into the target board for controlling and programming your AVR device. Works with AVR
Studio IDE and allows for single stepping through your program, viewing register values
and also for programming the microcontroller. Find program errors quickly and easily,
with this easy to use debugging tool.
Programs can be downloaded directly through the JTAG interface to your target board.
Program execution can be initiated from the program and the various register values
read and monitored through the software. Easily find program errors and control program
execution through the easy to use, user interface.
This USB AVR JTAG connects directly to your computers or laptops USB port. A 10 pin
connector then connects to the target board. It is powered from the USB port and no
separate power supply is required.
• Dramatically Reduce Program Development and Testing Time
• Single Step Through your Program and Monitor Register Values
• Set Breakpoints and Watch Values
• Works with Atmel AVR Studio Software
• Standard USB Connection
• No Separate Power Supply Required Uses On-Board Supply
• Power and Activity LED's
• ATMega16x: ATMega16, ATMega16L, ATMega162, ATMega162L, ATMega169, ATMega169L,
• ATMega32x: ATMega32, ATMega32L, ATMega323, ATMega323L
• ATMega64: ATMega64, ATMega64L
• ATMega128: ATMega128, ATMega128L
• AT90CAN128: AT90CAN128
The onboard firmware is upgradeable via AVRStudio IDE to support newly introduced
For this auction you will get:
1. One USB AVR JTAG Debugger & Programmer ;
2. One USB Cable;
3. One 10-pin JTAG interface cable;
4. One USB driver/Software CD.