Enhanced PICkit 2 Development Programmer/Debugger
This easy to use PICkit2 compatible programmer includes a Free PIC programming module
for easy IC programming and removal. Power is obtained directly from the USB Port and
no external supply is required. In-circuit programming is also available with a wide
range of adapters available to suite all DIP sizes from 8 to 40 pin, together with a
program-run switch for direct in-circuit program execution. The unit programs all the
popular PIC Microcontrollers including the PIC16F84, PIC16F628, PIC18F458 and
PIC16F877. Fitted with a sturdy high quality casing and standard RJ12 connector,
together with programming and power led's for status indication.
This programmer is ideal for use with a laptop or desktop computer in your home or
school. The unit comes with easy to use Windows software.
• ZIF Sockets for Easy IC Programming and Removal;
• No External Power Supply Required;
• Easy to Use Windows Software Included;
• Connects to a standard Computer USB Port;
• Supports a wide range of PIC Microcontrollers from 8 pin to 40 pin;
• Power and Programming LED's.
• 8 Pin: PIC12FXXX Series including PIC12F509, PIC12F629, PIC12F675, PIC12F683
• 14 Pin: PIC16FXX Series including PIC16F630, PIC16F676, PIC16F684, PIC16F688
• 18 Pin: PIC16FXX Series including PIC16F54, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A,
• 20 Pin: PIC16FXX Series including PIC16F690
• 28 Pin: PIC16FXX Series including PIC16F72, PIC16F73, PIC16F737, PIC16F876A,
• 40 Pin: PIC16FXX Series including PIC16F74, PIC16F877A, PIC16F871, PIC16F874,
This ready-to-go package includes everything you need to get your project start
1. One PICkit 2 Development Programmer/Debugger ;
2. One FREE PIC programming module;
3. One RJ12 ICSP cable and One USB cable;
4. One Software CD.